Since there is so much to do with this house, and so many new ideas that are constantly popping into my head, I thought it might be helpful to organize my thoughts by creating a checklist of sorts for all the upcoming projects. Now, this list isn't set in stone, and will be evolving as I go along, but it's a pretty good idea of what I want our home to get to eventually. I'd like to complete the majority of it in 2011... because I'm impatient like that, and if something is not done it's all I can think about. As long as the finances and the husband agree, I think it can happen. We've already tackled the big stuff since moving in November (hardwood floors, scraped popcorn ceilings, lighting, paint, unpacking) now comes the "fun stuff". Oh yeah, Bring It On.

Here's what you can expect to see in this blog in the coming months:


Excuse the sloppy handwriting!

Whew, that will keep us me busy for a while. It's going to be a long road, but I think it will all pay off in the end. Thanks for coming along for the ride :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top