Bobi over at shoestring sophistication just awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! I’m pleasantly surprised that something in my house is worthy of an award, but hey I’ll take it :)



I’ve been following her projects on her blog and on the nest and she produces some seriously gorgeous stuff! In fact, she put recently up board and batten in her hallway which was even more motivation for me to get the ball rolling on mine. Thanks for the inspiration and the award Bobi!

Here are the rules for the award recipients:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post
2.  Tell us seven things about yourself
3. Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award


Here’s my seven fun facts….

1. Before my life as an obsessed home renovator, I was equally as obsessed (ok, a lot more actually) with my car. It started in high school and became a full on addiction by college. I spent every second of my free time at car meets, working on the car, at the drag strips, etc… I even had a matching street bike. Anyone who knew me from age 16 to 24 can attest to how nuts I was. In fact, it was at a car meet where I met Brad in 2007 (he had a 1000hp twin turbo supra and it was love at first sight.) Luckily our love lasted beyond the track and we’re now happily married!

Anyway, I could go on forever, but here’s a pic of my babies together:


Ok one more... here we are together at a show:



Moment of silence please for their absence.




Moving on.


2. Myself, my mom and my grandpa were all born in the same hospital in San Francisco (shout out to the bay area!)

3. My mom, my dad and my grandpa are all in the real estate business (see, it’s in my blood, it was bound to happen…)

4. I was grew up and was baptized Mormon but have since retired due to love of 2 piece bikinis and wine.

5. I sometimes spend hours on google earth zooming in to every tropical island in the world to scope out my future residences. Yes, I plan on becoming independently wealthy and buying an island.

6. In second grade I wrote a story about clouds for a state wide contest and won. My story was made into a TV special and I got chauffeured to the state capital in a limo (I vividly remember this), a special school assembly in my honor and won my class a field trip to a dairy farm.

7. My dream job for the past couple years has been to become a house flipper and/or landlord (which we’ve already started with our LA properties) but now it looks like this Etsy thing will become my full time gig soon. And I couldn’t be happier.


So that’s probably more than you wanted to know about me, but now that that’s out of the way, time to pass the award along to five bloggers who inspire me!

1. Breakfast at toast
2. Domestic Jenny
3. Cameras and Chaos
4. Involving Color
5. Bova Goods

These are some of my new favorites... go check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top