A few weeks ago we had our friends + new baby over for brunch on a Saturday morning.  


Normally, I wouldn't really worry about having a floral 'arrangement' for a casual brunch with this group of friends, but Mike had taken Emma on a long walk that morning so I could get everything ready.



It is a rare treat for me to be in the kitchen all by myself!    I had just enough time to walk around our yard to gather some herbs, flowers and vines to make this casual, organic-y, non-arrangement.


A closeup of fresh oregano and pansies.


Can you believe I actually still have some pansies?  These are the last of them - made perfect accents to the blue hydrangea from my urns.


I'll be back with more brunch details tomorrow - I just finished up my Outdoor Entertaining Workshop tonight... ready for bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top