As I've mentioned in the last couple of posts, I'm working on putting together an online shop to be part of the blog.  I'll carry a collection of my "everyday essentials" like the parchment paper sheets, cellophane bags, custom labels and stationery.  I'm also planning to stock "everyday entertaining" items like hemstitch linens and candles.  The products I've ordered are elegant enough for special occasions, but can (and should!) be for everyday use.

I've been working on my collection of color swatches that my products will feature.  You'll be able to order embroidered linens, stationery, candles & custom labels in coordinating colors to compliment your home or the season.  I've gotta say - designing the color collection was the best part so far.  I received the coordinating collection of candles yesterday and the colors were so stunning - soft and sophisticated colors (even the bright ones).

Here is what I have so far... what do you think?  Am I missing your favorite? 



The store will be launching in just a couple of weeks - I can't wait for you to see what I have collected!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top