The Thanksgiving Collection 

While everyone else is rushing toward Christmas, I am going to relish in Thanksgiving - just for a couple of weeks, after all it is my favorite holiday.  A celebration of harvest and bounty all centered on a big family feast in the middle of Autumn.  Would could be more fabulous!

I have restocked many favorites that went fast earlier this Fall - including Herringbone Throws in Chocolate, Warm Grey Plaid Linens, My Everyday Candles in Classic & Chestnut Fig, and lots of baking essentials like Vanilla Bean Paste and Wooden Baking Baskets.

To see the entire Thanksgiving Collection, visit here.


Happy Thanksgiving browsing!







The Wheat Collection


I have always loved Laurel Wreaths, the symbol of abundance and harvest.  There is something about the iconic image that is stately and gracious, but with agricultural roots.  
Because I grew up in a family of farmers, the harvest season is busy with, well, harvesting, and the holiday season is the first moment of rest and time for celebrating the bounty of blessings.   I will love using these during the harvest season, Thanksgiving and throughout the holiday season.
Wheat Laurel Wreath Small Tags, 20 for $6


Lexington Wheat Candles, 2 for $10.50

Here a Small Wheat Tag hangs from a Pumpkin Pie Gift baked in my
Petite Tart Pans.  
See the entire Wheat Collection, here.





Boxed Gift Cards
$25-100

I'm so thrilled with how these turned out!  The presentation of the box really does make it a special gift.  The boxes are wrapped in thin Edgartown Sand grosgrain ribbon with a Wheat Laurel Wreath tag.  

Inside, Kraft Krinkle cushions the certificate that includes a code for the gift card.  For an emailed gift cards, visit here.   Paired with a Linen Tea Towel or Candle, it makes a very special gift.





The Linen Collection

Of course, for Thanksgiving being the biggest entertaining holiday of the year I have a large collection of linens!

Natural & Cream Striped Linen

This Natural & Cream Striped Collection has coordinating Tablecloths, Runners and Tea Towels (that I use as napkins).  This collection of linens are the perfect investment - they can be used all year long.  I love how they look for Thanksgiving with Wheat Bundles down the center.  The classic European design will look equally as great with fresh greens and candles for the Holidays.  







Hemstitch Linen Collection


This collection of Hemstitch Linens are so luxurious, elegant and classic.  They are made in Europe from a very heavy, soft 100% linen.  Anytime I want to add some extra elegance to my table, I use my collection of Hemstitch Linens.   This collection has a herringbone pattern in the white linen that adds another layer of texture and luxe to the linens.   Buy them for Thanksgiving and use them the entire year.   They launder and press beautifully.
They look great together, or mixed with the Natural and Cream Striped Runner or Tablecloth.
100% European Linen


All of the Linen Tea Towels featured here that went so quickly earlier this Fall have now been restocked.  
Left to Right : 

Bayberry Candles - A Holiday Tradition
$16

I have been so excited to get these candles in stock.  I carried them last year for the holidays and they went so quickly, that I didn't even get a chance to give them to my friends and family as gifts.  Only available during the holiday season (the candle company only makes one batch!) they are my favorite hostess gift to give during the holidays.


The natural scent that these candles have from the Bayberry is warm, earthy and just a bit spicy.  If you've ever visited Nantucket, the scent of the Bayberry shrubs greet you as you get off of the fairy - completely nostalgic and comforting. The candles were among the most prized candles in colonial America because of their clear, consistent light and warm scent.
The card that is enclosed with the candles tells the history of using Bayberry Candles at Christmastime :

"These tapers are handcrafted using the purest bayberry wax.  Bayberry wax is the rarest and most prized of all candle waxes, and has a warm, earthy, spicy aroma.  According to tradition, to bring good luck, you must burn a Bayberry Candle on Christmas Day.  If the flame burns bright and the light shines clear, then heaven will bless you throughout the year."

10 for $6

Last year, this "Thankful" card became a tradition for many of you.  Last year's read "I Am Thankful For" - but this year I've changed it to "We Are Thankful" to really reinforce the Thanksgiving spirit.  It is such nice way to be greeted as you sit down to a feast that is all about bounty and thanksgiving.  Sometimes knowing (and seeing) that someone is grateful to have us in their lives is all we need to be fulfilled - feeling this love just might encourage them to spread that love to others.  I like that it brings the real point of the Thanksgiving holiday into focus.  Having it right there on the table helps everyone remember what the holiday is all about.
These cards work great as Place Cards or as Gift Tags tied on a present or hostess gift.

I've added more colors to my Thin Taper Collection.  These candles are a fresh take on the classic taper candle.  Tall and Thin, they are elegant and perfect for any table setting or mantle display.  You might remember them from the Barefoot Contessa's home - they are they exact candle (She has an account with my candle supplier!  Of course, I got all of the fun details about what she orders from my sales rep...) she displays in her signature orange (Mango) or natural beeswax (Navajo Cream) on her mantle on a daily basis.
They fit perfectly in my Thin Taper Candle holders - they require a 1/2" diameter hole for the candle. 

I hope  you've enjoyed browsing all of my Thanksgiving products - hope you found something that will make your Thanksgiving more special for your family.  I will be featuring menu planners, check lists, table settings and recipes to get you ready for Thanksgiving in the next month... I can't wait!
Jenny










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top