Over the Fourth of July weekend, my friend (and our wedding photographer) Claire Ryser came out to my Mom's house (aka Moo Moo) to take some photos of the girls and our family.  It was an early morning and Emma was a little shy, but Claire was able to capture some really cute moments from the girls.  I love this sweet blushing Emma above - it is one of those sweet little looks that I might have never thought to shoot.


All photos by Claire Ryser.

The girls are being silly on their Moo Moo's chenille baby blanket.  Sam was saying "I'm going to get your nose, Emma!" 


Sweet babies.


Classic Baby in a basket.


It is amazing how much more hair she has now - just a month later than this photo... and the teeth that have come in that she seems to be working on in this pic!


We were telling Sam to give Emma kisses.


We close on our house tomorrow morning!  I'm headed to pick up paint and painting supplies.  The search for area rugs and light fixtures continues over the weekend - wish me good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top