Many of you have requested that I have a more up-to-date and comprehensive recipe index.  So, I've been hard at work organizing my recipes into boards on Pinterest - it is the best (and easiest...) way for me to keep an updated visual recipe index.  You don't need to be a member of Pinterest to view the boards.  As you can see above from the snapshot of My Pinterest Home Page, you can find all of My Recipes in one spot, or divided into categories, like Pasta, Desserts or even Table Settings and Entertaining Menus.  You can also find my boards for Home Inspiration, Kitchen & My Life, etc., in this same spot.

Be sure to follow all of my pins to stay to up-to-date on all of the blog (...and my browsing) posts.  Or, you can just follow individual boards that interest you.  As you can see at the right hand of the screen, you can find links to all of these individual indexes from the blog, as well.  So, next time you need an idea for dinner, just click on the My Dinner Recipes board for inspiration.

In case that was all to confusing... just follow me on Pinterest, here.


Here's a snapshot of each of the boards, as examples of what you'll find (you can click on the links to take you directly to each board) : 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top