I'm constantly looking back at my old recipes to give myself inspiration for the night's dinner... I thought you might be doing the same thing!  So, here is a compilation of some of my favorite summer dinners from the past couple of years - kebabs, skewers, steaks, soups and pasta.

Don't forget to pin so you'll know where to look next time you can't decide what to have for dinner.

Grilled Summer Vegetable "Bolognese" with Fresh Pasta

 

Simple Summer Supper Menu | Lemon Orzo & Squash, Teriyaki Marinated Steak & Heirloom Tomatoes

 

Summer Vegetable, Sweet Corn & Chicken Chowder

Heirloom Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza

Grilled Steaks with Pineapple, Zucchini, Mushroom Kebabs

 

Lemon Basil Grilled Shrimp Skewers

 

Brown Sugar Chili Lime Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top