Around the holiday season, it is always a good idea to keep some gifts ready to go.  So many times we're invited to a last minute party, or receive an unexpected gift and it is a great idea to have something pre-packaged to give at the last moment.  These are my favorite, easy-to-give gifts that come from my store ready for giving.  They are all right around $10-15 - the perfect amount for a teacher gift, work friend or neighbor.

Free Shipping Code!
For every order placed today that is over $50, I will email you a Free Shipping Code you can use anytime after today... it might come in handy this weekend when I'll be featuring some specials on my favorite products. 


Everyday Occasions Gift Card

These boxed Gift Cards have been a big hit with my readers!  They come in amounts from $25-100 and are pre-packaged in this great box with a ribbon and tag.  It looks especially great with the Warm Grey Plaid Linen Tea Towel



My Everyday Candle

My Everyday Candles have been re-stocked, again, for the last time this holiday season!  They are by far the most popular product I carry.  The Mini Latte Bowl ($16) candle comes packaged in a kraft box, cushioned with krinkle ready for giving.  The Gold Tin ($12.50) is the perfect little thing to complete a gift, or put in a stocking.
Tablet + LePens, $14

These Tablets come with four of my favorite LePens - in many colors.  Vermont Red is a particular favorite of mine for this season, but...
 The Frasier Fir Green is also a great choice!  I have the tablets made of cardstock, so they are an extra luxurious treat for list makers like me.
Copper Cookie Cutters, $15

All of my handmade Copper Cookie Cutters come packaged in a Large Cello Bag along with my Sugar Cookie Recipe card and are tied with Grosgrain ribbon.  It really is the perfect hostess gift, or gift for school friends and teachers.  I'm also planning to have a kitchen Christmas Tree decked out in our Copper Cookie Cutter collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top