It has been so cold a couple of nights this week that we've had to bring our pumpkins and gourds in from the front porch.  I decided to use them to make a centerpiece on our table - this version a little more rich in color than my wheat table from last week.  I can't decide which I love more.

I love how warm and comforting the centerpiece is.  And, just like the wheat centerpiece, it will stay "fresh" for the entire month of November.

I used two dark brown/green Hubbard Squash, a Cinderella Pumpkin, a couple of smaller pumpkins/squash and a mixture of Mizzou Gold, Navajo Cream, and Lexington Wheat candles in my Small & Medium Wooden Candleholders.

I used the large Cinderella in the middle, then the two darker on either side, then on the ends I staggered the colors and sizes a bit.  It feels balance, but eclectic at the same time.

I used the same Natural & Cream Stripped Tablecloth ($88) as I used with the Wheat table.  I only 2 left right now, but it also comes in Runner ($34) version for similar effect.





What direction are you leaning toward?  Colorful like this harvest table or more monotone like the wheat table?  

This is one of my all time favorite Thanksgiving tables - Martha Stewart around 1998?  I have been obsessed with this since.  I even remember watching them dissect it on the tv show.  I was a junior in high school...  ; )
ABOVE : This barn Thanksgiving was featured in Martha Stewart just a couple of years ago.  Also, another obsession.  Those candles are the same candles exact I carry in the store - Edgartown Sand.  


Here is the table I set last year that was inspired by the Barn Thanksgiving above - bountiful & colorful featuring my "We Are Thankful For" Placecards (10 for $6) and Mizzou Gold Taper Candles (2 for $10.50).


For more Thanksgiving Table inspration, visit my Thanksgiving product page in the store.  Happy planning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top