Holiday Products

Are you ready?  We had our first dusting of snow this week, and the temperatures are frigid.  Emma took a little taste of the snow and said, "It tastes like Winter!" Make yourself a cup of hot cocoa, dollop some vanilla bean whipped cream on top and enjoy browsing my Holiday Collection. 

You'll see many familiar favorites from last year like but lots of new things as well.  

Enjoy, and... Happy Holidays!

Jenny









Holiday Copper Cookie Cutters - Reindeer, Fir Trees, Snowflakes & Mittens


Last Christmas was the first season of my Copper Cookie Cutters collection - the beginning of a great tradition.  I've kept some of my favorites from last year (Reindeer & Mitten), added a new Snowflake pattern (a great collection on its own) and a brand new addition of a Fir Tree.  
These cookie cutters are extra special, as they are handmade in the US from copper - the most traditional metal for cutters.  They are a truly heirloom quality cutter that can be passed down for generations.  I love collecting copper cutters - and I love thinking that Emma will be using them with her kids and grandkids as they make holiday memories as I did with my Mom and Sister.
After many requests last year, I am carrying the Silver Dragees Sprinkles I used for the Reindeer "silver bells" last year.  They would also look great to accent the snowflake.  My collection of sprinkles and sanding sugars are the easiest way to make iced cookies look professional and polished.  Here I have the White Nonpareils on the Snowflake, but it also looks great with the Course Sanding Sugar.  
I haven't baked and decorated the new shapes yet, but I have photos here from last year.  I plan to do some step-by-step blog posts with decorating the new shapes after Thanksgiving.   For the trees, I think I will do them all in white and then accent with Sanding Sugar "snow" - can't wait!






Red & Cream Cotton Striped Ribbon, $10

I love this ribbon.  When I saw it, I knew I needed it... and you would too : )   I think it is the perfect thing to accent my packages with - I love mixing this casual cotton ribbon with my double faced satin and grosgrain ribbons.  A little will go a long way.

Ribbons Pictured :

Red & Cream Cotton Stripe, $10

Vermont Red Ribbon Collection


Frasier Fir Green Ribbon Collection

Cotton Ribbon












Snowflake Sprinkles, $12.50


I'm not sure who loves sprinkles more, Emma or me?  We use a lot of sprinkles around our house - I find that they are the best way for her to put a fun and festive touch on our baked goods.  I especially love white sprinkles because they look great with chocolate frosting or on white to make them really look like snowflakes.  I've packaged these in glass jars, just like my other Sprinkles and Sanding Sugars to make your baking pantry look great, too. 

Silver Dragees, $8.50

Last year I used these Silver Dragees as "Silver Bells" on my Reindeer Sugar Cookies.  I got so many requests for them that I decided to carry them this year because they can sometimes be hard to find.  They also look great as an accent on Snowflakes!  They are packaged in my 2 oz. Small Glass Spice Jars.



Holiday Tag & Card Collection
I have some favorites from last year (I still LOVE the We Believe) and some new designs.
I love how these Snowflake Tags turned out.  They are subtle and sophisticated, with a little whimsy as well.  The muted warm grey tone looks fabulous with the Vermont Red and Frasier Fir Green ribbons, as well as Edgartown Sand for a more earthy look.  These also coordinate with the Sleigh tags and folded cards.
Tags are perfect for dressing up a simple gift, packaged baked goodies or... to make just about anything look festive.

There is something very cozy and charming about this stocking graphic - it looks a little homemade and little sweet.  I can't wait to add these to Emma gifts this year.  These also coordinate with the Santa Hat tags and placecards.


Herringbone Throws, $88

These Herringbone Throws, that were so popular in my fall colors, are absolutely luscious.  I've kept the Chocolate & Cream color and added a festive Vermont Red for the Holidays.  They are so so so soft, heavy and cozy - a blanket that you'll love curling up with in your favorite chair.  The colors are beautifully muted and natural - a perfect cozy accent for home this holiday season.  It makes a great holiday gift for someone else... or yourself.


I hope you've enjoyed browsing my newest products.  The entire Holiday Collection can be found, here.  Happy Holidays!
Jenny





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top