My Pumkin Harvest Party workshops are sold out - all three of them!  If you weren't able to get a spot, or just want to come to another one of my classes, sign up for my "The Thanksgiving Host" class.  

I'm offering two classes (click on the links to register) :

Tuesday, November 13th @ 6pm, $55 (only 1 spot left!)
Thursday, November 15th @ 6pm, $55

The Thanksgiving Host
Workshop at A Thyme for Everything

Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year?  If you've hosted Thanksgiving a thousand times or it is your first, this class will inspire your feast with new twists on classic Thanksgiving recipes.  I will share her tips for Hosting Thanksgiving like a Caterer with great make-ahead methods and a prep schedule that will make hosting easy and stress free.  I'll also share some Harvest themed table settings and DIY centerpieces for your feast.  
 
Brie En Croute with Caramelized Pecans
Turkey Breasts Stuffed with Fresh Herbs
Real Green Beans in Cream Sauce with Pan Fried Shallots
The BEST Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Tips for making classic Thanksgiving Pies Pretty
Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas & Centerpieces

For more Thanksgiving planning, visit my Thanksgiving Planning Guide page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top