Good Monday Tuesday morning : )   It is time for the weekly menu plan.     This is what my world looks like right now - tube rose (one of my favorite smelling flowers), to-do lists, weekly menu, candle & coffee!  I didn't have my phone on the entire weekend and it felt so good.  Now, I'm catching up and checking out the weather for the week so I can plan dinners.  Am I the only one that plans food around weather?

I decided to start on Tuesday this week since we had a holiday yesterday... and last night we had frozen pizza and salad from the grocery store.  You're impressed, right?  We had a good excuse - we started packing up the house for demo day!   Actually, I'm impressed (surprised) that I've kept it up this menu planning post three weeks in a row.  It really has helped me be more on autopilot during the week for meal planning so I can not be on autopilot for other, more important things.  Is it helping you?  What would you like to see more of?

Tuesday : Easy Roasted Chicken

I'll use leftover chicken in Chicken & Biscuits on Thursday.


Wednesday : Make Ahead Rustic Shrimp & Penne in a Red Pepper Cream Sauce




Thursday : Chicken & Chive Biscuit Pot Pie























Friday : Grilled Steaks with Veggies & Herbed Butter

We're going out on Saturday, so staying in this Friday night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top