I think everyone loves crab rangoon.  Except my Dad, now that I think about it.  In fact, he doesn't like cream cheese at all- can you imagine?  Anyway, I'm quite sure that everyone else in the world, or more importantly, everyone at your at your next party will love this Crab Rangoon Dip.  Yes, you could serve it with fried wontons if you really want to do it, but I like it with crisp, fresh vegetables.  

Creamy Crab Rangoon Dip
with crisp cool vegetables


2 small (4 oz.) cans of crab meat
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
8 green onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 clove of garlic, minced
chives (or green onions) for garnish

serve with :
carrots
cucumbers
celery
pita chips
fried wontons

In a mixer, combine soften cream cheese with sour cream, green onions, worcestershire and garlic.  Mix until combined.  Drain the crab from the excess liquid in the can.  Add the crab meat and stir it into the mixture.  Place in an oven proof bowl.  Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.  Serve warm, at room temperature or cold.




For the complete menu and all of the recipes from my Ladies Night Patio Party, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top