I can't think of a better (and easier) drink to make for a Summer party than White Peach Sangria.  It is beautiful, easy to drink, refreshing, can easily be made in large quantities... and as potent as you want.  Sounds perfect to me.

If you're serving this at a celebration (or just a Saturday night...) try using half Proseco, an inexpensive Italian sparkling wine, for a little more festivity.

I served these at my Ladies Night Patio Party in my new rustic French Fleur de Lys glasses- I think they are the perfect casual, but elegant glass for sangria.


White Peach Sangria
the perfect summer drink


1 large 750ml bottle of Pinot Grigio (or any other white wine you like)

1 cup of Peach Brandy

2 tablespoons of sugar (you can add more if you like it a little sweeter)

4 peaches, sliced with skin on

1 orange, sliced

Ice (optional)

In a large pitcher (or two) combine all of the ingredients, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.  Serve chilled or with ice.




For the complete menu and all of the recipes from my Ladies Night Patio Party, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top