I'm staring a series this week that plagues me every single week... what to make for dinner.  I know, dinner is my 'thing' - I shouldn't struggle with what to make.  But, I do.  I think most people do.  For me, I get major burn out.  I get burnt out on trying new things.  I get burn out on making the old stuff.  And at the end of each season (like right now...) I get burnt out on that season's seasonal food.

Right now I am burnt out on comforting stews and heavy dinners.  In September I will be burnt out on heirloom tomatoes and fresh basil - which sounds impossible now.  Fresh, summer produce sounds amazingly refreshing, but I know when September rolls around I'll be blogging about how much I'm craving a big pot of chili in front of the fireplace.  It is inevitable. 

Where was I...

That's right.  The answer to the question - What's for dinner?  At the beginning of every week I'm going to (planning to...) post a weekly dinner plan.  So if you're ever struggling with what to make for dinner, you can click on this link : What's For Dinner (copy and paste the link someplace safe - I'll update that link every week with the new week's plan) and you'll have the answer.  Or at least an idea.  And, if you have some great dinner ideas - let me know!  Maybe I'll share a Reader's Choice idea each week, to.  What are you having for dinner this week?

This is what I'm planning :


Monday : Roasted Chicken Carbonara



Tuesday : Tomato Basil Soup & Grilled Cheese



Wednesday : Chicken with Olives and Angel Hair





Thursday : Thai Steak Noodle Salad & Shrimp Spring Rolls

Friday : Dinner Out... I'm thinking Mexican!



Saturday Morning : Banana Pecan Pancakes  (Dinner Out)





Sunday : Pan Seared Lemon Garlic Chicken & Chocolate Cream Pie with Pecan Shortbread Crust

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top