Maybe you're hosting a Wedding or Bridal Shower?  Or maybe you'd like to have your friends over for a Ladies Only Valentine's Day Party?   This table setting is perfect for an Elegant Winter brunch or a Ladies Luncheon. 

Light & Sweet Table Setting

Powder Blue Gold Rimmed Anna Wheatherly China Plate

Pewter Flatware

Rustic Wine Glasses & Elegant Water Glasses

Pale Pink Hyacinth Centerpiece in Water Glass "Vase"

Planted White Hyacinth Favor in a Stone Pot tied with Twine

White Hemstitch Linens

White Pillar Candles in Glass Hurricanes


I got the hyacinth from the grocery store and put them in simple clear drinking glasses... beautiful flowers don't need much more than that!

It is so fun to receive a gift when you go to a party... even better when you actually like it!  I LOVE potted flowers.  I love to have them in my home, on my porch, in my bedroom - especially sweet hyacinth that remind me that Spring is just around the corner.  I planted these (I got them for $3 from the grocery store) in petite stone pots that have a chalkboard finish.  I think you could mimic the pots finish easily... anyone out there that wants to do a DIY?

pinliketweetfollow

twitterlogo1
rsslogo1a1
images1a
pinit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top