I'm always so interested in what you are cooking and baking... Hey- I need inspiration, too.  So, I'd like to invite you to a Share Your Food Photos on My Community.  I'd like to make this a weekly thing! 

Here's how it will go :  You submit your photo via My Community (you can upload a photo when you reply to the Conversation).   Describe the elements you used in your recipe, and how your family and friends enjoyed it.  I'll select one (or more...) of the submissions to feature here on the blog the following week.  I might even ask you to share the recipe!

This week, I'd like to see what Layer Cake combination you can come up with.  As you remember from last week, I posted about my Vanilla Pound Cake with Lemon Curd, Whipped Cream, Berries & Black Plums... What combination can you come up with?  Be creative, or classic - whatever your family will love.

Please share your photos by Monday morning on this conversation thread.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

New to food photography?  Here are a couple of Food Photography Quick Tips that will help your layer cake look its best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top