It is no secret that I like planted flowers indoors - I love that they are seasonal, last longer than cut flowers and are usually much less expensive.  Do you know how much it would have cost me to make a floral arrangement to fill this pewter bowl- especially if I had it done at a floral shop.  Hundreds.  Hundreds!  For $12 I made this very sweet and seasonal centerpiece that would great for Mother's Day... or any other occasion like a Tuesday? 


Use potting soil to fill the container.  After a couple of days the flowers should be transferred to a pot, as this bowl doesn't have any drainage.  It will work great for about 5-7 days, though.  


Start by placing the flowers around the perimeter of the bowl, then fill in with soil.  Pack them in tight for a full effect.


Use moss to cover any exposed dirt... not a lovely sight on the dining table.



 Lovely

 Here is the easy-to-pin strip!


Mother's Day Gifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top