$5 Shipping is Back!

It is crunch time - I've brought back $5 shipping on all orders today (in the US) and made some major markdowns all across the board. There is so much on sale for today - Ribbons, Candles, Tissue, Tags, Throws and Sprinkles. I have also temporarily marked down some of my favorite baking items for the day - Wooden Baking Baskets, Cookie Boxes & Sprinkles. Even My Everyday Candles are on sale!  Read about more details below.
See everything on Salehere. Go Christmas crazy!
Jenny


Wooden Baking Baskets on sale $8.50-14.50

Homemade breads are the most perfect gift.  I always love keeping a loaf of pumpkin, cinnamon or cranberry bread around our kitchen for snacking, breakfast or dessert - and so will you friends and loved ones.  There is something intrinsically comforting and healing about baking, giving and receiving bread.  These Wooden Baking Baskets are perfect for making your homemade breads gift-able.
My favorite thing to use these for is Cinnamon Rolls or Cinnamon Roll Bread.  The small size is great for one generous cinnamon roll, the medium size is perfect for two, and the large size is great for a large loaf of bread.  You can bake right in these wooden baskets that come with paper liners - just place them on a baking sheet in the oven.
Three Sizes available :
Small Size is 3" x 4" x 1.5"
Medium Size is 7" x 3" x 2"
Large Size 10" x 4.25" x 3.5" 
*These fit nicely in my Large Cello Bags.


Cookie Boxes (not just for cookies)  $8.50-12.50

I recently attended a shower and received the cutest sugar cookies as the favor in a box just like this.  I knew I had to hunt them down and add them to my products.  I love the clear window with the edge detail.  Krinkle filler (sold separately) is the perfect way to complete the package and protect the cookies from crumbling.  You can find the copper cookies cutters, here!

Two Sizes available :
Regular - 7" x 7" x 2.5" (Set of 10) - pictured
Large - 10" x 10" x 2.5" (Set of 5) 


Printable Labels & Cello Bags

Remember the other day when I posted these cute Kraft Labels?  Well, I got a couple of emails that I forgot to actually put them in the store - oops!  They are there now (here) and on sale along with all of my other tags and... Cello Bags!  Stock up!


 You've purchased most of your gifts... right?  Now it is time to wrap them up!  Later this week I'm going to show you some of my favorite ways to wrap gifts - using these ribbons and tissue paper.

See all of the Ribbons (and many that are on sale), here!

I've also marked down my festive Tissue Paper to make your wrapping beautiful inside and out!


Snowflake Sprinkles now $8.50

Sprinkles are my favorite way to add a festive touch to anything and everything this holiday (and every other holiday).  I especially love these Snowflake Sprinkles because they are fun and beautiful.


Again, see everything on Salehere, and enjoy $5 Shipping on every order in the US!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top